เกี่ยวกับฉัน

ขับเคลื่อนโดย Blogger.

Chinese Fashion Inspired Makeup

Chinese Fashion make up



For this collaboration what we did was use some pictures of the makeup from a Chineses fashion show as inspiration and then each come up with our own interpretation. I found it really interesting to see how we each interpreted the looks to come up with our looks :) 

Inspiration pics: http://www.metro.co.uk/lifestyle/398721-chinas-home-grown-fashion-leads-the-way
http://fashion.broadwayworld.com/article/Photo_Coverage_China_Fashion_Week_20...


What I used: 

(I'm not going to list the foundation I used because it's rubbish)

-Sleek Red Blusher (I have a really old blush from sleek so the packaging looks different to the new design) 

-Sigma Brushes

-Sigma E35 Tapered Blending Brush (*)

-Sigma Sort Shader E20 (*)

-Sleek Acid Pallet

-e.l.f Concealer Brush

-e.l.f Cream Liner

-Eyeliner Brush (got this one as a freebee with some eyeliners)

-Barry M Kohl Black Eyeliner (*)

-Nail Art Brush (if you use this for makeup ONLY use it for makeup)

-Black Rhinestones

-Royal Lash Glue:

-Hot Kandi False lashes in no. 258 (*)

-Silver Rhinestones

-Stargazer False Lashes (no.60)

-e.l.f spf 15 Lip Balm

DISCLAIMER:

The items marked above with a (*) were send to me for free/consideration. I do not use anything which I do not like regardless of weather it was sent to me for free or bought with my own money, I only use affordable Makeup. 
I make videos for the e.l.f uk channel so I am sent many of their products, however I am NOT paid by them. I also make videos for the BarryM channel but again I am not paid by them.I am a Sigma Brushes affiliate which means that if somebody buys Sigma brushes I get a commission from the sale.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 ความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น

Lazy Rocker Makeup